What started as a hobby for Amy turned into a business as she found fulfilment in all things hand-dyed, and wanted to pass that along to other creatives. She encourages inspired knitting through quality products.
Visit her website, her instagram @wattsupyarnco, or send her an email at email@example.com to get in touch
Philosophy & Ideals
* Hopes to entice and inspire creativity in others by providing quality hand-dyed yarns, and encouraging them to create gorgeous one-of-a-kind pieces with them
* Amy fell in love with knitting and all things hand-dyed once she became a stay-at-home mother, and was hooked as she turned it into a sustainable business
Fibres & Colourways
* A multitude of fibre blends are available, including:
- Merino / Nylon
- Merino / Nylon / Cashmere
- Merino / Silk
- Baby Alpaca / Merino / Silk
- Merino / Yak / Silk
* Lots of sock weight yarns are available in these blends, but the MCN is also in sport weight, and there is also 100% merino in DK and worsted weights.
* Low immersion dyeing techniques combine with kettle dyeing, resist dyeing and dip-dyeing, making way for LOTS of speckles!
* Currently shipping to USA, Canada, and Norway
* Ships from Southern California
Tags: USA, North America, speckles, merino, wool, baby alpaca, silk, yak, MCN, sock, DK, worsted
All photos on this page are copyrighted to Watts Up Yarn Co., and are reproduced here with permission.